Just a continuation of the despicable customer service that I have been receiving from USAA since August 6, 2018. ( Just hard to take after being a member for 50 years!) I have closed all my accounts with USAA because it is the MOST INCOMPETENT COMPANY RUN MY DISHONEST, ARROGANT—-!!

I received a check from USAA with no explanation. I logged on to my account ( since USAA has refused to let me move my annuity income account to another financial institution . I still do NOT understand HOW this is LEGEL, after all, the money is MINE, not theirs. After talking to yet another insulting bimbo in annuity who has to put me on hold 3 times to try and find out why the check was sent to me.

She says that it is because the bank which was receiving it said my accoubt is closed. Imagine that!! I moved from Colorado Springs to Ft Smith on Aug 10th. My NEW financial advisor, my daughter who has power of atterney, and myself ONLY spent a combined 8.5 HOuRS ( and we recorded it all) listening to all the BS by USAA about why it took them 32 DAYS to sell my STOCK.

Of course they had my cell number as well as by NEW bank account. So, they don’t have the decency to call me to make sure that I still want my monthly income annuity put directly in my bank.

What does that tell you about their customer service????? Guess they are all in Colorado smoking POT on the job!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

It seems to be a transcript of what I am about to add to the blog. Unreal.

I have not been with USAA for 50 years, but I have for 49!

I have always been an advocate, except when I, finally, started analyzing how well the company was doing, including paying off on auto insurance. I am so stupid that I did not leave years ago.