Resolved
2.7
Interest Rate

Update by user May 04

I give up!It isn't worth getting upset about any longer.

The claims people are a bunch of discourteous, unhelpful people and are immovable in their disdain for members. I'm moving on and, when it becomes possible, moving my insurance after 46 years of formerly courteous, helpful service becoming what it is today.

There are a lot of still courteous people at USAA.I've talked with some of them, but apparently they are swimming against the current.

Original review posted by user Apr 28

It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like.Very cold and business-like.

Not the former USAA at all. When I finally go my truck back additional damage had been done to the rear quarter panels, tail lights, and tailgate. (Tail lights had been replaced before pictures. I had been at tow facility a few days before USAA finally sent someone to get it and it was located where no damage like that could have happened to anything south of the cab and there was no damage there.

USAA claims their appraisal facility (a contractor) didn't do it. They also siphoned the diesel out of the main tank.

No thanks to the "new" and de-improved USAA.We are shopping for new insurers and bank.

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old usaa.

I didn't like: New usaa.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments