My vehicle was rear ended in the middle of Jan.Filed proper papers and went through USAA to get estimate.
# weeks later adjuster showed up. Wrote up estimate, had me to agree or disagree, I agreed. That was on Feb. 6 2014.
Haven't heard or will they return my calls. It is Feb. 23 and I don't know what to do. Is this how your company prospers, by not paying out, I think so.
Below is all info.
Adjuster: Michael Jenkins. Claim:027839048000000001002
Driver: Dustin Sandage.
USAA is oweing me at this time 847.00.But your people are dodging me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rear Ended Vehicle
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."