Usaa does less and less each year for its customers, and in cost savings provides worse and worse service.I could talk about the two $2,000 credit card charges that appeared on the same day from Honk Kong that took them over 3 months to resolve (clearly was not there), now their latest...

They have contracted with National financial services to provide the legally required prospectus... NFS (no financial service) sends me a letter stating they are unable to mail the investment document specified.....yet the letter is mailed to me. BUT I can get it from a pdf link.... They also give a phone number to get a paper version that then leaves a recording asking for 5 critical pieces of the investment information which I would have to look up online and call back....

this is service????Looking forward to pulling ALL my money and investments from usaa, maybe there is a chinese bank that can provide service?

Review about: Investment Fraud.

I liked: Prepaid deposit envelopes.

I didn't like: Poor value and polices.

1.8
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

kirbyflys4u

I'm dumping them for Navy Federal Credit Union.Already signed up, got my new checking account debit card, changing my direct deposits within the next week, closing USAA account shortly after that!

Bye Bye!:)