Show reviews that mention
insurance service customer money customer service account car bank claim credit
Filter review

Usaa Rude Claim handlers

I had no problem with usaa till today i try and figure out with my claim and why no one has called me, then i have Debra Brown of Usaa, get on the phone as rude as can be. Well she tells me she can fax it i say no cause i don't have a fax, I said well can i fax it to my Allstate Agent. Debra now you have a fax. what happened to no" So i ask if i can give her the number. Debra well no wait till I'm ready. When i ask for her name again she wont tell me, when i ask to speak to a manager or someone hirer up she tells me no.
Xiomara

Learn some proper grammar. Its hard to understand you because we don't speak stup1d.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
$2000

Auto insurance

I have my auto insurance with USAA. I have always paid my premiums on time and was pleased at how inexpensive they were. I have uninsured motorist coverage for 100,000. I was rear ended by an unlicensed driver with no license. It has been a year and a half and they don't want to pay my claim. I have 7000 in bills. My car was totalled and I was given enough to buy another car two years older. I have a lawyer and they are using pre existing conditions against me. I will have to sue to get paid.

Dear haha, your definition of a loser is all wrong. Someone who pays there bills, only drives with a license and insurance is not a loser.

The unlicensed drug addict is a loser. I don't care how many lawyers they bring- I am in the right.

I am still in pain and I have the medical documentation to back it up. It does suck to be me because I have to deal with *** like you.

I sued USAA and won. They were wrong in their practice and needed to be held accountable.

They will try to push it out long enough where you can't wait anymore, but just try to stick with it. It took over a year for me.

Sucks to be you. Bet you wish you could afford as many lawyers as USAA can! LOSER!

Detroit, Michigan
Usaa Auto Insurance

USAA sucks ***

A few years back, I co-signed on a loan (later learned never to do that), with my brother. He never payed on it. I never knew he wasnt paying on it and one day I went to login into my account. It gave me the message, you are being denied for security reasons, please call this 1800#. I called to find out what was going on and they told me that since the loan hadnt been payed on it was going to collections. I asked if they sent me any notice on it and they said yes. I asked were they sent the mail correspondence to. It was being sent to my dads address since thats were my brothers mail was going. I asked my dad and he said he never saw anything from them for me or my brother. I asked what number they called, at the time it was my current number. They said they called and said no I had not received any calls nor did I have a voicemail indicating so. They made repeated comments that they did. Later on almost a year later, my brother made a settlement amount with a USAA collector. Only $800 dollars short of the original loan amount. Even though that USAA made an agreement, they continue to deny me service with them. I dont think that its right. So everytime someone brings up USAA, I let them know how much they suck at doing business and will continue to do so everyday till they change the way they do business.

I have been a customer for over 20 years and now the scam is hitting with the insurance underwriters. I have no use for USAA and I hope they shut their doors.

I have been a customer with USAA for over 26 years. I have never had a problem with them.

javascript:ac_smilie(':(')javascript:ac_smilie(':sigh')javascript:ac_smilie(':cry')

I lost my house to foreclosure - one of the first 1000 of the millions in 2008. Bankruptcy followed.

USAA cut services, raised my insurance and wouldn't allow me to log on to their website. It's tough to get punished for the housing failure. I was a customer for 30 years and they were excellent.

Now they treat me worse than dirt. I moved to Geico.

USAA is lower than whale ***. They lie, they steal, and the veterans-interest at heart *** is a mutha *** lie.

USAA staff and their sorry-assed management can eat my *** like a doughnut, all around the hle.

Here's the thing; by cosigning on the loan you agreed to make payments if your brother didn't. Perhaps you didnt realize that was the case, but it was.

Cosigning on a loan makes you liable for the debt as well, so if it defaults then that comes back on you. Whether or not the amount was settled, your brother's refusal to pay negatively affected your payment history as well. By co-signing you agreed that payments would be made on time, and they weren't.

Why would you expect them to do business with you after that? Blame your brother and yourself for this one, not USAA.

I have been a USAA consumer for over 25 years, took out a loan for parents house and were closing on 11/14. Linda rodrigez the loan processor at USAA failed to process the loan and two days later we still are not closed, and no idea what this loan processor is doing.

It is clear that she is not doing her job.

USAA is known for outstanding customer service. My parents have had customer NO-service.

View more comments (6)
Chantilly, Virginia
Usaa Loan
I had USAA insurance for over 10 years, (for home owners, auto, life insurance) and thought they were competitive in price. My Dad served in the military but I did not. I noticed they escallated their prices often and a lot. After I moved homes, I checked on the...

I have lived in my current home for 13 years. The house was built in 1880.

It was last updated in 1973 with new plumbing/wiring/etc. USAA insures my home without problems. We've checked into a couple of other companies, and yeah, some of them are cheaper. BUT, USAA has covered every claim we have had without question.

When my then 7 year old son and 2 of his friends were playing around a new construction home, they found the cap on the newly drilled well was loose. Over the course of those two weeks, the 3 boys dropped all kinds of stuff down the well. It was a 300 foot well, and when the drilling company dropped the pump, they hit an obstruction at 45 feel. They boys had filled the well almost all the way.

The well had to be re-drilled and the cost was split between the three families. I don't know what insurance the other companies had, but they didn't cover any of the cost. Those parents paid out of pocket. USAA paid our entire 1/3 of the cost.

We also insure our cars through them. My wife had two accidents in the past two years.

They covered all but the $250 deductible, gave us more than we thought the vehicles were worth, and have not upped our premiums by a dime. I'll keep them.

Boise, Idaho
Usaa Auto Insurance
In October of 2010, my estranged husband broke into my home and tried to murder me to forgo the divorce and child support. Ironically, I was arrested for self-defense. Self-defense was proven in June 2011. During my 23 days in jail, He then hacked/altered my USAA...

I had been a member for 25 plus years and went to work for the company. I was very disappointed to see and feel the effects of the gender discrimination that goes on in the company at a lower level.

I've see the board of directors list and the executive list and I find it very hard to believe that they are being made aware of these issue to the extent that they exist. I expect as long as they continue to do business in the oppresive states and do not expand resources to the progressive states, these issues will continue to be swept under the rug. I suggest you get an attorney and fight this injustice to the bitter end because conditions for women and minorities need to improve.

It's a boys club. Women beware....

Newport News, Virginia
Product
Usaa Account

USAA Not Best Deal

USAA is not automatically the best deal! USAA does not provide the best deals with their rates and other services they offer. Always make sure you do your due diligence and get other quotes . I am a commander and in most cases military personnel can get a better deal at other institutions. How can a financial institution provide you the best deal on property or vehicle insurance when they just mark up the price. USAA does not respect your privacy and does provide your personal information to other companies. They use tricks and traps to say they do respect your privacy knowing they just enter into an agreement with the other party to claim they don't release PII except to trusted partners. Bottom line: Use local banks and credit unions when possible. These large financial institutions pay their CEO very large salaries and bonus and that money must come from you. Do you know what the CEO of USAA makes with all benefits and options?

This guy Brett Flaharty is looking to get money from anyone he can. Do not trust him.

Do not give him any of your personal info.

like you account numbers. He is a *** man looking for his next victim.

Dude, they only harrass members that don't pay their bills. Perhaps you should make your payment as described in your contract with them and you won't have any problems.

I have been in business with them for years and NEVER had a problem.

I know times are hard but if you try to pay them on time, they won't bother you.

And if your credit is trashed because you didn't meet your obligations with them, well that's your fault, not their's. Good luck to you.

My name is Brett C. Flaharty and I am seeking any and all victims of USAA's fraud, misrepresentation, abuses and the like - no matter if it auto/ home insurance, banking, mortgage or financial services related. I have successfully orchestrated and executed class action law suits against corporate behemoths, and take this one more seriously than any other. I am not a BAR certified lawyer yet, but my track record speaks for itself. I am not in this for the money, but rather for justice. My family is a victim of USAA's unethical, illegal and reprehensible behavior which has caused great damage to our credit, and ability to secure income/ provide for our children by extension thereof. USAA is WORSE than Bank of America, who has to pay out some 7 billion dollars as a jury found them guilty of mortgage scamming, and fraud. There is only enough strength in numbers to defeat these criminals. We must stand together, but before we can do that, we must find each other and record our individual accounts so as to become a class.

Please call me if you have any information/ complsaints that could help achieve class certification, or know anyone else who is a victim.

Brett Flaharty (661)478-****

Another fake post by what? -- fired employee, disgruntled customer?

USAA is certainly not always the cheapest -- many variables here but doing price checks is a good idea. There is no truth to release of private information -- period.

View more comments (3)
Columbus, Ohio

Fire to Apt Bldg and USAA refuses to pay out

I justly recently had a fire on my bldg. For 3 months I have gotten the run around with my adjustor. She had told me because my cleaning of my items was close to my cap and the moving and storing of my items they want me to go pick up my clothes that haven't been cleaned n throw out or clean sone of them myself. The best part is they are still trying to put the amount that is owed to the movers under my loss or damage portion of the policy. Out of 30k they want to give me 2k. That doesn't even cover what was destroyed in the fire or stolen/lost. It's funny how I never can get my adjustor or her supervisor on their extension but they are quick to write up a claim worksheet that is ***. And is nothing to what they say over the phone. The better business bureau and insurance commission have been contacted. Meanwhile I'm still fighting with them to correct their figures

Please contact my husband,Joe and I. Usaa sent entire file to a special investigator.thanks lisaandjoe1993@***.com

If you are in Maryland or Pennsylvania, I can re-open your claim and persue compensation. My initial consultation is complimentary. If you chose to use my service, I am paid only when you get paid.

Additionally, if they rightfully denied, I will explain how they did that and what you can do to protect yourself from future loss.

ID
#271971 Review #271971 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Merrifield, Virginia
Usaa Claim
USAA builds its business on the idea that they take care of military members and their families. As an active duty service member, currently deployed to the Middle East, I can tell you this is not true in my case. USAA is currently refusing to pay a $10,000 home owners...

We too are in a similiar situation. CONCEALED WATER LEAK under Roman tub, causes severe damage to pony wall between tub and shower.

Because the drywall was wet and eroded...they considered it LONG TERM and will NOT cover it!!

IT WAS CONCEALED...who knows HOW LONG it was leaking...it finally showed up in erosion of the drywall. ONE PISSED of CUSTOMER!

ID
#271961 Review #271961 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montgomery, Alabama
Usaa Homeowners Insurance

Usaa sucks

I got into a car accident on October 3rd. My car is still not fixed. I got hit by one of their members. My car has been worked on by the car place they keep sending it to about fifteen times. Still not fixed. I got stuck in the middle of traffic the other day. The Car just stopped. I cant help but to feel like had I been hit by someone who did not have usaa, the problem would have been solved by now. My car was not acting funny until the accident, and I am being told they will get back to me in a week and no one ever calls. I would never recommend them to anyone.

:( I know what you mean, My account was compromised by Capital Payday whom I have no idea who they are. There are many complaints and warnings about Capital Payday they stole money with a fake check in my name.

Now USAA says I need to bring my account back to a positive balance before they will close the account and open a new one. LMAO never heard of this before.

Ditto. Common for many to say "it wasn't like this before the accident". How about the rest of the story bub?

If you accepted the vehicle from the shop and USAA agreed and paid for the repairs, your recourse is the shop not USAA. USAA seems to have been very patient with you and allowed you to return the car to the shop 15 times. I think there's more to this episode than you are reporting here.

ID
#271960 Review #271960 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jacksonville, North Carolina

USSA

I have been getting the run arund from USSA, one of their insured hit me, and now they don't want to pay for damages. i am going to have to get a lawyer involved so i can get my vehicle fixed. I have never seen such a poor insurance company when it comes to handling accidents. This is by far the worst company to deal with. It has been over a week and no one has called me. Pray no one from this company hits your car. An adjuster came out and took pictures, and now they said according to the pictures, their insured was not at fault. I have three witnesses that can say otherwise.

USAA send to me to Benson Collision Center for the Preliminary Estimate 11/8/2011 today is 11/15/2011 ,I call to USAA because no body calls, and they said they don't have the information from Benson Collision, I call Benson Collsion Center and they said the iformation was send 11/8/2011 , I call theme like more than five times they don't have the iformation jet, the worst experince ever, I will pray every day to not be hit again from an USAA policy holders

I was involved in an accidentvon Sept.27 of this year with one one their policy holders, he ran a red light and totaled my truck, the police report and a witness states the same, my truck is still at my house and they tell me they are not going to pay, the police report according to them is just a piece of paper, anyway USAA will not pay for your vehicle if the insured says its not their fault, they suck and cause more damage than the accident,,,

AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THEM ARE VERY RUDE, AND CONDESENDING, AND TREAT YOU LIKE DIRT, BEWARE OF THEM!

why don't you let your insurace company handle it for you? That is why you pay them, they should be the ones to call usaa and get your car fixed!!

I was really surprised to see this remark about USAA. My whole family has USAA, and I have had them as an auto insurance since 1975. I've never heard stories like this before.

I'd escalate the claim before forking money to get a lawyer. Just keep telling them, "I'm going hire, who do I need to call??"

Good luck with your claim....

Pamela

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I've been with USAA for over 10 years and I'm sorry to say I have been in an accident where it was my fault.

All parties were happy in the end. I was thankful that USAA didn't penalize me (my one and only accident) and the person I hit was not injured and her car was fixed with no problem.

View more comments (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
My kids were driving my car (22 & 15 yrs old) on August 4, 2011 and were rear ended by a USAA insured driver. Turns out the driver had earlier been to the dentist and was put under for a procedure, then went to a local bar and admitted to have 4 beers. USAA picked up...
Sumner, Washington

USAA Authorizes $6000 Charge

On October 15 someone charged and USAA approved a $6000 charge to my account. Granted, given its a credit card account I'm not liable but that's not the point. They approved a $6000 charge yet about ten days earlier froze my account over three charges that totaled less $100. Go figure. The part though that aggravates me is I told them the charge was bogus on October 16 when I spotted it (it was a "pending" charge) and here it is the 24th and the $6000 is still showing as a charge. I'm being told I need to wait while the fraud department evaluates. Charge was made to an airplane salesman in Jay, Florida. Don't fly airplanes nor even own a pilot's license.
Griswold, Iowa
Product
Usaa Account

USAA Insurance - Sells Your Data

A friend of mine recomended USAA. I called and got a quote. It was 2.5 times higher than GEICO, including umbrella, so I told them thanks, but not thanks. Withing a week, I started getting calls from insurance solicitors on my provate line. I had made the mistake of calling USAA from that number, and, even though I did not give the number to them directly, they captured it on caller ID and sold my information. Solution - if you have to call them, use your Google phone or other similar. Better yet, don't waste your time with a company that is not only not competitive, but from what I read, has terrible claim service.
Robert J

I am a loyal USAA customer/employee and absolutely do not believe that the USAA CEO would permit that kind of conduct: e.g. selling membership data to other insurers.

So I suggest that you write General Robles directly at:

Josue Robles, Jr.

CEO - USAA

34 Royal Gardens Dr

San Antonio, TX 78248

and ask General Robles plainly and directly whether we employees sold your data.

General Robles is an extremely honest and transparent man: and he will respond to you right away. I think that we can also expect General Robles to respond right here on these pages.

Information is not sold, I have never had that problem.

USAA is higher if you do not have any other accounts with them. If you open a savings account or anything, the rates drop significantly. GEICO was twice as high for me and with less coverage than what USAA provides.

Also throwing the *** flag

That is where the lie comes in. USAA does not sell information, period.

I find it interesting that the responder would be reading a web site called pissed consumer looking for comments on a company he personally is happy with. Sounds like someone on the inside trying to thwart the free flow of information.

I can assure him (and anyone else who reads this) that USAA sold, or gave away, my personal information and private phone number. I specifically asked the cold caller where they got my data and they told me USAA.

None of this is true. Have used USAA for years and they NEVER sell your information.

View more comments (5)
Stone Mountain, Georgia
The actual time has been around 4 mos. We still have not closed. We probably will be going with another company. I called a superviser. Was told in her voice mail she would be back the 24th of Oct. I was advised to call another person if we needed help right away. I...

Welcome to the club..these people are soo unethical...but there is judgement day ..they will all have to answer some day to all the people they knowingly hurt...their day will come...i saw the following from The Consumer Complaint Agency website...so you are not alone....!!!

This business presently maintains an unsatisfactory rating with the CCA. Consumers are advised to use caution when dealing with this organization.

Meridian, Idaho

Media Relations
1204 Avenue U, #1080
Brooklyn, NY 11229
United States

You are being advised to Cease and Desist from allowing the following URL posting to remain on your website. Settlement has been reached with the company and part of the settlement is to remove any and all postings. I will send a certified letter as requested, but I think it\'s a violation of my rights to not have control over my own postings.

Peace should be the most important goal of this website, but it appears that not allowing an individual to remove a posting from their own account is a deliberate way to perpetuate anger and misunderstandings.

You are hereby advised to remove the posting immediately, or risk violating both federal and state laws.

Sincerely,

David Craig Mastrianni {{{Redacted}}}

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2011
From: davidmastrianni@***.com To: monique.hagins, john.saenz, maryann.lynn, linda.maxwell; greg.abbott@***.state.tx.us; public.information@***.state.tx.us Subject: October 14th, 2010 Update, David Craig Mastrianni Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:02:36 -0500 RE: Loan: David Craig Mastrianni Dear Monique (PHH) and John (USAA): Since we last talked and since I sent you the last email, I have created a Youtube website, and a Twitter site. Both sites can be found at www.youtube.com/usaamembers and www.twitter.com/usaamembers Please read the following statements made by me in an effort to give an accounting to what has happened between USAA and I over the last few years, after I was hit by a drunk driver and disabiled. Also let me know if there are any objections to my websites, or in posting the comments below. Remember Monique, you offered to get USAA to make a "Business Decision" about settling with me about this issue. I have asked for USAA and PHH Mortgage to reduce my mortgage by 50% percent in an effort to settle this matter, and settle all of the injustice against me and my grandson who are still both members of USAA. It's on tape, you suggested it, not me, but I think it's a great way to settle this matter without having to file an American's with Disabilities Claim from me or my grandson, and without having to expose all of these issues in court. I don't think for one second that any judge in America would be too happy with an Insurance Company that made 18 billion dollars in profit at the expense of it's disabled, injured, or economically disadvantaged members, and at the expense of civil rights violations, and Americans with Disability violations. As members of USAA I feel I have the right to create websites and social media sites that are related to the fact that both Justin (my grandson) and I are both USAA Members. In spite of how both of us have been treated by USAA, I am still a USAA Member. As stated on one of the audios found at our Youtube site, I still take issue that I was forced by a USAA attorney to remove my USAAMEMBER.COM AND USAAMEMBERS.COM website. I believe that it was all part of being bullied by USAA because both sites were at the top of the search engines. I also believe that in doing so USAA violated my civil rights, which is covered under the first amendment with the freedom of speech. I had and have a right to speak, write and blog about the issues I have with the way USAA has treated me. So with that said, I am asking congressman David Vitter to give me a chance to speak to him, and I am asking for his help in filing a civil rights complaint in regards to being forced to shut down my sites and surrender both domain names. I am also asking to have a personal meeting with the executive staff and board members, where I can inform everyone what has happened to me and my grandson, and to ask for the resignation of Josue "Joe" Robles Jr., USAA's president and CEO, for allowing all of these violations and discriminations to happen against me and my grandson while under his watch. Below is a list of all of the wrongs that USAA has committed against me or my family. Keep in mind that all of issues started after I became injured, and the USAA collections department started treating me and my family like a dog. 1) USAA collections department takes money out of members saving account who is 15 years old (without minors permission or knowledge) to pay his disabled grandfather debts to USAA. USAA collections pillaged my grandson Justin Bellue's (a minor) saving account to pay past due bills that I owed to USAA. I have already explained how hurtful and deceitful this was to both me and my grandson. And how it has severely effected my grandson's mental health when he found out that all the money he had worked so hard for (15 years old at the time), just to find out that a "reputable firm" (USAA) had found a way to take every penny of it. 2) USAA Attorney's forces member to surrender personally owned websites and domain names, possibly violating members civil rights to freedom of speech. As stated on one of the audios found at our Youtube site, I still take issue that I was forced by a USAA attorney to remove my USAAMEMBER.COM AND USAAMEMBERS.COM website. I believe that it was all part of being bullied by USAA because both sites were at the top of the search engines. I also believe that in doing so USAA violated my civil rights, which is covered under the first amendment with the freedom of speech. I had and have a right to speak, write and blog about the issues I have with the way USAA has treated me. I had and have the right to give an accounting of what has happened to me and my grandson, and how USAA has treated me since I became disabled. So with that said, I am asking congressman David Vitter to give me a chance to speak to him, and I am asking for his help in filing a civil rights complaint in regards to being forced to shut down my sites and surrender both domain names. 3) USAA would not pay all of storm damage claim, member had to hire a Storm lawyer. Had to hire a storm lawyer to be paid for storm/hurricane damage. USAA settled out of court with me, but I had to pay the lawyer almost $5000 dollars out of the damage claim. That was an ordeal in itself, having to force USAA to cover what I was paying for on my insurance policy. 4) USAA Locks disabled member out of it's USAA website. Yes I have been locked out of the USAA.COM website. Have not been allowed to access the site in years, all during my disability and injury. 5) USAA and PHH Mortgage misappropriates, mismanages escrow funds and federal principle payment funds of member. Went through and still going through pure *** about almost loosing my home, and USAA and PHH Mortgage has made it almost unbearable with all of the "Mistakes" they have made with issues about mismanaging my escrow funds (which is a felony in most professions and in most states). I'm not talking about a lot of money, but when you send a letter every month with your certified check for the mortgage payment, instructing PHH Mortgage and the Mortgage Service Center to apply over-payments to escrow, and PHH Mortgage staff deliberately send the money to my principle instead, month after month, phone call after phone call, and it's till not corrected, what are you supposed to do. Let's not forget about the HAMP Program and how I had to get US senators, governors, and executive staff members at USAA like John Saenz involved just to keep USAA and PHH Mortgage from taking my home. I have paid on time, paid extra each month to be applied to my principle, and instead of being rewarded and getting $1000 dollars applied to my principal as promised to all HAMP program participants after 1 year of paying my mortgage payment on time, I get a letter from USAA and PHH Mortgage that I owe them $673.26 in an escrow shortage, and this is not the end of the story, it get's better. About 3 months or so before I got my escrow shortage letter, USAA and PHH Mortgage sent me a letter telling me, advising me, that my monthly mortgage payment was going up because my homeowners insurance rate had gone up. It's kind of like raising chickens and asking your fox to guard the hen house while your asleep. So let me get this straight, there may be a domino effect going on here deliberately, and it all started with the USAA collections department and their "Were going to collect what you owe us no matter what we have to do attitude'. 6) USAA Refuses short sale of truck. My new truck, lost that, USAA sent some dudes over and picked up my truck, in spite of the fact that I had a buyer that was willing to pay $17,500 dollars for it at short sale. USAA collections turned it down of course, and sold the car at auction for less than $17,500, and guess what? USAA sent me a bill for the difference. I think they were demanding over $12,000 dollars from me after the auction. Not sure, really don't remember the amount, too ticked off about being turned down for the short sale. 7) USAA Adjuster and Calvin's auto try to have member arrested for driving off the lot with my ex-wife's vehicle, even though ex-wife gave permission. USAA adjuster failed to communicate properly with Calvin's Auto repair in Baton Rouge about the repair to my ex-wife's car (Carol Craig), and as a result I was threatened with arrest and the sheriff's department was called to arrest me unless I paid a balance of almost $500 dollars. I paid the money in cash on the spot to avoid being arrested, then I called USAA and after getting in touch with the right person, they discovered that the adjuster never bothered looking at the car physically, and had only looked at pictures that Calvin's Auto repair had sent them. There were issues about after market parts, salvage yard parts, etc., to repair my x-wife's car with, and their seemed to be an issue of Carol owing money, in spite of the fact that the other insurance company was at fault. There was also an issue of the fact that carol's car was only worth or valued at less that $8000 dollars, and that the repairs were in excess of $6500 dollars, which means that the car should have been totaled. But USAA and Calvin's auto acted together to bring down the cost of the parts by using salvage yard parts, and after market parts to avoid having to total the car. Once again, USAA could have subrogated all cost against the insurance company that was at fault, but instead choose the route to save them money, and caused the confusion of Carol owing for repairs to the vehicle. I was asked by Carol to pick up the car since she was at work, and after picking up the car from Calvin's auto I took Justin out to eat. While we were eating I got a phone call from Calvin's auto that I was going to be arrested unless I paid what was owed on the vehicle. I told them, I was told by Carol that the car was finished, and that nothing was owed. He said we have 15 minutes to return with almost $500 in cash or that I would be arrested. We left the restaurant, and drove to Calvin's auto and paid Calvin's in front of a waiting police officer. I paid it with my mortgage note money. 8) Did USAA and Calvin's Auto manipulate the repair of a vehicle when in fact the car should have been totaled? In my opinion, I believe that it is possible that USAA adjusters and Calvin's auto may have manipulated the repair of Carol's vehicle when in fact the vehicle should have been totaled. When they chose not to total Carol's vehicle, and instead used salvage parts from a salvage yard, and after market parts to keep the total repair below the percentage of the cars worth versus the cost of repair. Had USAA used new parts to repair Carol's vehicle, the cost would have went well beyond the value of the vehicle. I guess subrogation is too much of a hassle for USAA, even when your not at fault. So Calvin's charged an arm and a leg for the repair, a repair they never should have done because their is still frame damage from being hit at a dead stop at a stop light, by a truck at 45 miles per hour. Issues with alignment and other issues with the repaired car remain to this day. If the repaired car was declared a total loss Carol would have receive compensation based on what the insurance company determines the actual cash value (ACV) of the car was before the accident. This is calculated through various means - such as local sales of like vehicles, NADA and Blue Book, etc. 9) I'm not done listing everything, there is more to list, but I'm too tired. I am sure the USAA lawyers are huffing and puffing right now, listing how I may have violated the law in bringing this issue to the attention of the executive staff at USAA and to the attention of US Congressman, and via the social networks. But that's what I expected, why on earth would USAA lawyers and executive staff want to do a 52 year old disabiled member, and a 20 year old now disabiled member right, when they have the power, the time, and the money to bully me, or to continue to bully me? Nevertheless, I peck away at the keyboard knowing that I am doing my best to bring all of these issues to the light of justice. Anyhow, I know it sounds like I am mad, but really I am just in a state of having to defend myself by writing about it (very theraputic?) and defend my health from past and present USAA and PHH Mortgage descriminations, mismanagements of escrow funds, and attacks. I am not writing or expressing anything contained herein or on my websites that are out of anger, it's more out of frustration about why me and my grandson had to be treated like we have been treated, and why I keep having to fight your companies. I will write more later. Hope to hear from Monique and John. (Don't be afraid of the recordings, USAA states that it records conversations also, so I'm not afraid to talk when I know I am being recorded, why should any of you?) When I am done documenting everything I think it will be obvious to most legal minds, and anyone with common sense that USAA and PHH Mortgage has comitted a great injustice, delberately in my opinion, against me and my family, because I became disabiled and unable to pay off some of my loans. In my opinion USAA has acted like a bully, trying to kick me out as a member one way or another, so that I will not cost them any more money. I remain civil minded and peaceful in regards to this matter, however I do have a passion for Justice, and I hope the best for all parties involved in bringing this matter to a peaceful ending. During the two years that I was sponsored by the Federal Trade Commission to promote the Federal Copa Laws online (one of only three companies nationwide), my passion to protect kids online was honored by the FTC, FTC members, members of congress for my help and technical knowledge, and members of the online community. Companies like McAfee even flew me out to California to help them with their online "Kids" policy and kids site they were launching. So don't misjudge me and think I am some push-over disabiled grandpa man. I am a very passionate person when it comes to justice, and even more passionate when it comes to injustice. I also just got news a few minutes ago that my dad is dying, so there might be a delay in me having to document all this stuff. Onward, David Craig Mastrianni P.S. News update: Ted Cruz, Conservative Republican candidate for U.S. Senate from Texas. Former Solicitor General of Texas is following us on our new twitter site. CC: Attorney General Greg Abbott: greg.abbott@***.state.tx.us
Baton Rouge, Louisiana