I had no claims on my car or house insurance for over 25 years but received a big increase.I called and was told that they had lost a lot of money this year and had to Increase prices.

I called StateFarm and got better coverage for $220.00 cheaper and I can talk to them in person. I had Nationwide for 25 years and I thought they were treating me right, boy was I wrong. I was told by a friend that he checks his rates every year for that reason.

What a shame that you can't trust these people to treat you right.All I can do is hope StateFarm doesn't fall in the same category as usaa.

Review about: Usaa Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Not reasonable.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Bogus report.

Usaa - LIES Usaa "Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my..." Read more USAA scamming peopel with "teaser" rates that no one every qualifies for. Usaa "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more