I had no claims on my car or house insurance for over 25 years but received a big increase.I called and was told that they had lost a lot of money this year and had to Increase prices.

I called StateFarm and got better coverage for $220.00 cheaper and I can talk to them in person. I had Nationwide for 25 years and I thought they were treating me right, boy was I wrong. I was told by a friend that he checks his rates every year for that reason.

What a shame that you can't trust these people to treat you right.All I can do is hope StateFarm doesn't fall in the same category as usaa.

I didn't like: Not reasonable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Bogus report.

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Maneuvered to take out USAA car loan? Usaa "Recently, I was involved in a rear-ender. Unfortunately, I was the car in back! It was dark and I'm pretty sure it was a staged "panic stop" fraud. That or..." Read more USAA Deadbeat Insurance makes me jump through hoops Usaa "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Test Compa - Nam pretium turpis et arcu Test Compa "Morbi nec metus. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Nunc nonummy metus. Phasellus tempus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Vivamus..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more