It is crazy that I can't verify my info through chat or with my pin or email to get access online. This is the worst service I have ever gotten and makes me doubt how much USAA cares. I will be looking for other banking services and spreading the word through vet services about how much USAA leaves its vets high and dry when it matters. In addition, it was hard to get someone on the chat, and then they gave me a *** you and stopped communicating.

No help, USAA doesn't care. If I could give you a 0 stars, I would. I am a 90% disabled vet who can't access my account because I am alone and my phone broke. It is crazy that I can't verify my info through chat or with my pin or email to get access online.

In addition, it was hard to get someone on the chat, and then they gave me a *** you and stopped communicating. No help, USAA doesn't care.

User's recommendation: Dont use usaa.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Citrus Heights, California