I have been with usaa for a few years.I served in the air force.
I can use my card anywhere in the U.S. without question, but when i make a payment no matter how large or small they put my card on hold to "verify" funds.
It shouldn't take 7-10 days to determine if the money is there when I pay from my checking account from the same company.so to sum it up they won't put a hold on suspicious spending but if I pay my bill thats good reason....nicest theif i ever met pays your bills.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."