I am posting this to warn everyone I can to avoid USAA Mortgage Services.
1. USAA 3 weeks ago told me that they needed nothing else from me.
2. 4 Days out from closing, I found out my Mortgage Processor changed, USAA did not notify me. I found out by calling the old processor and listening to her voicemail (because they do not answer their phones until after 5pm EST), voicemail states that she is no longer processing loans.
3. Next day, USAA contacts me saying they need more information, I reply to them with what they need within the hour.
4. Day before closing, USAA started working on my putting together my loan by a new processor
5. Day of closing (Fri), can not get in contact USAA, I have no idea what is going on. Lawyers/Sellers/Agent contacting me, asking if I have heard from USAA, because USAA will not return their calls. Closing does not happen, I am homeless for the weekend.
6. Sat, USAA calls me and says the loan is approved and closing docs sent.
7. Arrive at Lawyers office at 3pm Monday, Lawyer sent HUD at 10am still has not received approval, money-wire is no where in sight. Loan numbers do not match what I signed, USAA incorrectly puts the loan amount 1,100 dollars less then what it should be, causing more out of pocket costs for me. I again, find a hotel, homeless.
8. Tomorrow? Who knows what USAA has planned, everyone has done their job on this purchase except for them. I will do my VERY best to deter anyone I come in contact with from ever doing a mortgage through USAA, they do a great job at every other service they provide but they have lost my business on any future Mortgages.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Services
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago. Delivery was made as scheduled. I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."