USAA Mortgage Services
I am posting this to warn everyone I can to avoid USAA Mortgage Services.
1. USAA 3 weeks ago told me that they needed nothing else from me.
2. 4 Days out from closing, I found out my Mortgage Processor changed, USAA did not notify me. I found out by calling the old processor and listening to her voicemail (because they do not answer their phones until after 5pm EST), voicemail states that she is no longer processing loans.
3. Next day, USAA contacts me saying they need more information, I reply to them with what they need within the hour.
4. Day before closing, USAA started working on my putting together my loan by a new processor
5. Day of closing (Fri), can not get in contact USAA, I have no idea what is going on. Lawyers/Sellers/Agent contacting me, asking if I have heard from USAA, because USAA will not return their calls. Closing does not happen, I am homeless for the weekend.
6. Sat, USAA calls me and says the loan is approved and closing docs sent.
7. Arrive at Lawyers office at 3pm Monday, Lawyer sent HUD at 10am still has not received approval, money-wire is no where in sight. Loan numbers do not match what I signed, USAA incorrectly puts the loan amount 1,100 dollars less then what it should be, causing more out of pocket costs for me. I again, find a hotel, homeless.
8. Tomorrow? Who knows what USAA has planned, everyone has done their job on this purchase except for them. I will do my VERY best to deter anyone I come in contact with from ever doing a mortgage through USAA, they do a great job at every other service they provide but they have lost my business on any future Mortgages.9689c28