USAA Mortgage Services
I am posting this to warn everyone I can to avoid USAA Mortgage Services.
1. USAA 3 weeks ago told me that they needed nothing else from me.
2. 4 Days out from closing, I found out my Mortgage Processor changed, USAA did not notify me. I found out by calling the old processor and listening to her voicemail (because they do not answer their phones until after 5pm EST), voicemail states that she is no longer processing loans.
3. Next day, USAA contacts me saying they need more information, I reply to them with what they need within the hour.
4. Day before closing, USAA started working on my putting together my loan by a new processor
5. Day of closing (Fri), can not get in contact USAA, I have no idea what is going on. Lawyers/Sellers/Agent contacting me, asking if I have heard from USAA, because USAA will not return their calls. Closing does not happen, I am homeless for the weekend.
6. Sat, USAA calls me and says the loan is approved and closing docs sent.
7. Arrive at Lawyers office at 3pm Monday, Lawyer sent HUD at 10am still has not received approval, money-wire is no where in sight. Loan numbers do not match what I signed, USAA incorrectly puts the loan amount 1,100 dollars less then what it should be, causing more out of pocket costs for me. I again, find a hotel, homeless.
8. Tomorrow? Who knows what USAA has planned, everyone has done their job on this purchase except for them. I will do my VERY best to deter anyone I come in contact with from ever doing a mortgage through USAA, they do a great job at every other service they provide but they have lost my business on any future Mortgages.1077759f review #205301
You may also like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."