USAA donates to The Heartland Institute
Google for current news about leaked documents from an anti-climate-change group.USAA apparently donates to climate-change-denying front group "The Heartland Institute".
Isn't USAA a "member owned" company? What's the point of donating to a group that wants to, literally, work toward "dissuading teachers from teaching science." Don't our kids deserve a real education without teachers being bullied into politicizing everything? Anyway, read: http://www.shawnotto.com/neorenaissance/blog20120214.html. Lots of articles lately about documents leaked from the Heartland Institute including donor lists which include USAA for $45,000 in 2011 and maybe $50,000 in 2012.
I don't get it - why is USAA in bed with the Koch brothers?Shouldn't they just insure my $#!#% car?d71c5d8 review #297647
You may also like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."