USAA donates to The Heartland Institute
Google for current news about leaked documents from an anti-climate-change group.USAA apparently donates to climate-change-denying front group "The Heartland Institute".
Isn't USAA a "member owned" company? What's the point of donating to a group that wants to, literally, work toward "dissuading teachers from teaching science." Don't our kids deserve a real education without teachers being bullied into politicizing everything? Anyway, read: http://www.shawnotto.com/neorenaissance/blog20120214.html. Lots of articles lately about documents leaked from the Heartland Institute including donor lists which include USAA for $45,000 in 2011 and maybe $50,000 in 2012.
I don't get it - why is USAA in bed with the Koch brothers?Shouldn't they just insure my $#!#% car?bea5ef1
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."