Google for current news about leaked documents from an anti-climate-change group.USAA apparently donates to climate-change-denying front group "The Heartland Institute".
Isn't USAA a "member owned" company? What's the point of donating to a group that wants to, literally, work toward "dissuading teachers from teaching science." Don't our kids deserve a real education without teachers being bullied into politicizing everything? Anyway, read: http://www.shawnotto.com/neorenaissance/blog20120214.html. Lots of articles lately about documents leaked from the Heartland Institute including donor lists which include USAA for $45,000 in 2011 and maybe $50,000 in 2012.
I don't get it - why is USAA in bed with the Koch brothers?Shouldn't they just insure my $#!#% car?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Group Donations
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "RE:motor cycle purchase. I have been looking outside of my country [ New Zealand ]for some time. I thought that i had found the perfect bike on OODLE .com. The..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."