USAA donates to The Heartland Institute
Google for current news about leaked documents from an anti-climate-change group.USAA apparently donates to climate-change-denying front group "The Heartland Institute".
Isn't USAA a "member owned" company? What's the point of donating to a group that wants to, literally, work toward "dissuading teachers from teaching science." Don't our kids deserve a real education without teachers being bullied into politicizing everything? Anyway, read: http://www.shawnotto.com/neorenaissance/blog20120214.html. Lots of articles lately about documents leaked from the Heartland Institute including donor lists which include USAA for $45,000 in 2011 and maybe $50,000 in 2012.
I don't get it - why is USAA in bed with the Koch brothers?Shouldn't they just insure my $#!#% car?review #297647
You may also like
- "Hello Dear Reader, I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now)...."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "On September 11, I ordered the Bluetooth headsets. It stated that 6 to 10 business days before its mailed. I contacted them on September 30, to inquiry about..."
- "After buying 3 brand new trucks and 2 used cars from Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN,we will never,ever go to any of his car lots or step foot back on..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the..."