USAA covered driver ran into me
USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.
Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.
After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.
Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!review #475087
You may also like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- " I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000. In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and..."
- "I would rate this as a worst animal nightmare!!! i know that new yorkers do not have much of a choice in special or well equipped medical hospital for our..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."