USAA covered driver ran into me

81 of 422 Usaa Reviews
Feb 10
review #475087

USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.

Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.

After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.

Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!

b0185ed
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
81 of 422 Usaa Reviews
hacker no upfront fee

Feb 18

i need some one with navy credit union boawelsfargo old account to load wire transfer money it from 20k to 50 k we share 5050 no upfront fee email me hamzaben.d@hackermail.com

0 0 Reply

Feb 12 Phoenix, Arizona

If you have a police report citing the other driver at fault, submit it . The same thing happened to me. They tried to say they can't file my claim if their driver doesn't report it. I called my insurance and they told me that a police report is a 3rd party and enough proof for the claim to be filed. If they give you trouble ask for a manager , and not a supervisor , a manager . That's what I did . 3 days later my truck is in their shop being fixed :-)

1 0 Reply

Feb 11 Torrance, California

Yes, they try to deny the claim. That's what insurance companies do. I learned this tip the hard way: If you're in an accident, event if the other person is at fault, handle it through YOUR insurance company (provided you have insurance). In my case, Mercury Insurance tried to pass the buck. I finally went to my insurance. I had to pay the deductible while the insurance companies fought, and my insurance eventually had to take them to arbitration, which we won. I got my deductible back. Trying to deal with Mercury was a waste of 4 months of my time.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.