USAA covered driver ran into me
USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.
Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.
After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.
Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- " On Saturday, November 19, 2015 I was rear-ended at a stoplight. It was raining and the car behind me hydroplaned. No one was hurt. The..."
- "I drove 9 hours one way to pick up my Lilac Point Ragdoll. Margery was easy to work with and certainly loves her kitties. The result is a very well..."
- "False advertisement ....what is going on!!!..."
- "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."