USAA covered driver ran into me

99 of 440 Usaa Reviews

USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.

Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.

After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.

Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!

d56a126 review #475087
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
99 of 440 Usaa Reviews
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review about this company
hacker no upfront fee

Feb 18

i need some one with navy credit union boawelsfargo old account to load wire transfer money it from 20k to 50 k we share 5050 no upfront fee email me hamzaben.d@hackermail.com

0 0 Reply

Feb 12 Phoenix, Arizona

If you have a police report citing the other driver at fault, submit it . The same thing happened to me. They tried to say they can't file my claim if their driver doesn't report it. I called my insurance and they told me that a police report is a 3rd party and enough proof for the claim to be filed. If they give you trouble ask for a manager , and not a supervisor , a manager . That's what I did . 3 days later my truck is in their shop being fixed :-)

1 0 Reply

Feb 11 Torrance, California

Yes, they try to deny the claim. That's what insurance companies do. I learned this tip the hard way: If you're in an accident, event if the other person is at fault, handle it through YOUR insurance company (provided you have insurance). In my case, Mercury Insurance tried to pass the buck. I finally went to my insurance. I had to pay the deductible while the insurance companies fought, and my insurance eventually had to take them to arbitration, which we won. I got my deductible back. Trying to deal with Mercury was a waste of 4 months of my time.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.