USAA covered driver ran into me
USAA driver changed lanes while turning and ran into me.Police were called.
Driver admitted guilt to officer. Driver failed to report the accident , therefore I had to call and advice them of accident. After going back & fourth for nearly a month and a half with USAA about why the covered party hasn't contacted them to start claim process. I get a call to provide statement.
After I made my statement, they said my statement isn't consistent with their clients.
Therefore basically trying to deny my claim.These people are the worst Insurance Co ever , They try everything possible to deny claims !!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00 I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number, I was checking the trucking number everyday. Last day I checked..."
- "I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they..."
- " On Saturday, November 19, 2015 I was rear-ended at a stoplight. It was raining and the car behind me hydroplaned. No one was hurt. The..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "We bought a sofa and loves eat from the rooms to go store in mayaguez, Puerto Rico a little over a year ago. The top layer of this so called..."