Usaa - Takes 14 more clicks than before to trade/invest stocks
USAA is apparently on the march to mediocrity.At least in their financial section that provides for building or trading in a portfolio.
They were pretty good before but now the site really, totally stinks. I can't find a stock's expiration date, the type it is. whether monthly or quarterly, whether or not its a MLP or, well you get it.
They replaced semi-quality with dumbed down and mundane presentations of circle graphs and a follow page that is so completely useless it would be laughable had I not lost time and money trying to figure it out.Moving all to another financial site.108d5731 review #461286
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "So today shares of GTAT dropped 90%+ after filing chapter 11. I bought in after the drop. The shares then went up .25 cents after a few mins..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."