Usaa - RV full coverage (yeah right)
Claim denied before I ever spoke with an adjuster.Letter issued saying I had not been able to be contacted the same day I made the claim.
I never missed a phone call. This company is dishonest. They are rude, and have no intentions of helping you. Way to support your military.
After I confronted them on this issue, I spoke by phone with an adjuster and then one came out to view the property. Later, I found out that I had been misrepresented by the company who said I did not make necessary repairs in a timely manner. (before I knew about the damage.) I guess this company expects you to tell the future. Repairs made within hours of the find is not timely You should know your roof will leak the next time it hails and rains.
The giant circles of cracked fiberglass indicating hail are a moot point.The "State of Emergency" Oklahoma was declared to be in during said storm are too apparently.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."
- "I ordered a simple desk calendar with all black backgrounds to go with all blue and black photos of scenery and whales from my Alaska vacation. The first calendar came with..."
- "I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price. After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half..."