USAA - RV full coverage (yeah right)

103 of 440 Usaa Reviews
Issue not resolved

Claim denied before I ever spoke with an adjuster.Letter issued saying I had not been able to be contacted the same day I made the claim.

I never missed a phone call. This company is dishonest. They are rude, and have no intentions of helping you. Way to support your military.

After I confronted them on this issue, I spoke by phone with an adjuster and then one came out to view the property. Later, I found out that I had been misrepresented by the company who said I did not make necessary repairs in a timely manner. (before I knew about the damage.) I guess this company expects you to tell the future. Repairs made within hours of the find is not timely You should know your roof will leak the next time it hails and rains.

The giant circles of cracked fiberglass indicating hail are a moot point.The "State of Emergency" Oklahoma was declared to be in during said storm are too apparently.

d667793 review #464520
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
103 of 440 Usaa Reviews
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review about this company
Mike245

Jun 20 Tulsa, Oklahoma

Yes and you are always making excuses for them, never doubting their efforts and always finding their solutions perfect....what is going on here. Please!!

0 0 Reply
pulltype

Dec 17, 2013

This company is honest, they are never rude, and the representatives are always trying to help. What is going on here?

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.