USAA - RV full coverage (yeah right)

79 of 416 Usaa Reviews
Dec 17, 2013
review #464520

Claim denied before I ever spoke with an adjuster.Letter issued saying I had not been able to be contacted the same day I made the claim.

I never missed a phone call. This company is dishonest. They are rude, and have no intentions of helping you. Way to support your military.

After I confronted them on this issue, I spoke by phone with an adjuster and then one came out to view the property. Later, I found out that I had been misrepresented by the company who said I did not make necessary repairs in a timely manner. (before I knew about the damage.) I guess this company expects you to tell the future. Repairs made within hours of the find is not timely You should know your roof will leak the next time it hails and rains.

The giant circles of cracked fiberglass indicating hail are a moot point.The "State of Emergency" Oklahoma was declared to be in during said storm are too apparently.

9d17c57
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
79 of 416 Usaa Reviews
Mike245

Jun 20 Tulsa, Oklahoma

Yes and you are always making excuses for them, never doubting their efforts and always finding their solutions perfect....what is going on here. Please!!

0 0 Reply
pulltype

Dec 17, 2013

This company is honest, they are never rude, and the representatives are always trying to help. What is going on here?

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about USAA.
Filing a new complaint about
×