Usaa - Issued insurance policy without authorization
Called into USAA at the end of DEC 2013 to inquire about auto and home insurance.Was disconnected by USAA's "survey request" automated service; and subsequently reconnected to a different agent.
Unbeknown to me the 1st agent issued a home policy without my consent.
If that were not enough-- USAA apparently filters its "member reviews" because my complaint of this practice via the member review method never saw "the light of day" in their system-- it was never published.No wonder all that you ever see on their website are glowing reviews of their service and company; with only a minor slight shown now and then to promote a frabricated image of fairness.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "I am a retired, single 67 year old disabled woman. I filed a claim for a broken swamp cooler line, which caused my dining room ceiling to collapse. They contracted..."
- "BUYER BEWAREâ€¦ We purchased an insurance policy from Arthur Blake Insurance in Plano only to later find we were not covered. Blake and Margarita at Arthur Blake Insurance advised they..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- "I bought an very expensive hobby magnifier from this company years ago. When I received it I was concerned that the light bulb would be hard to replace. So I..."
- "I bought a 10xdiopter magnifying hobby light from this company years ago. I was immediately concerned about having to replace the florescent circular tube on arrival. I e-mail them through..."