USAA - Issued insurance policy without authorization
Called into USAA at the end of DEC 2013 to inquire about auto and home insurance.Was disconnected by USAA's "survey request" automated service; and subsequently reconnected to a different agent.
Unbeknown to me the 1st agent issued a home policy without my consent.
If that were not enough-- USAA apparently filters its "member reviews" because my complaint of this practice via the member review method never saw "the light of day" in their system-- it was never published.No wonder all that you ever see on their website are glowing reviews of their service and company; with only a minor slight shown now and then to promote a frabricated image of fairness.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "Hello, my name is D. Perez. I bought a NuWave oven 2 year ago the dome is crack's in 3 parts. How I replace the dome? The company is..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."