Usaa - Issued insurance policy without authorization
Called into USAA at the end of DEC 2013 to inquire about auto and home insurance.Was disconnected by USAA's "survey request" automated service; and subsequently reconnected to a different agent.
Unbeknown to me the 1st agent issued a home policy without my consent.
If that were not enough-- USAA apparently filters its "member reviews" because my complaint of this practice via the member review method never saw "the light of day" in their system-- it was never published.No wonder all that you ever see on their website are glowing reviews of their service and company; with only a minor slight shown now and then to promote a frabricated image of fairness.12eddb72 review #468982
You may also like
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I have been using Manila Forwarder for years and thank god, I never had anything but good remarks on them. I have been shipping from USA to Philippines and from Philippines..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."