Update added by user Jan 03, 2012
USAA left me homeless, freezing, starving, and with no where to turn!
Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2012
USAA is a horrible company.A man broke into a vacant apartment in my building and set it on fire.
It took my home and everything in it. I have loyally payed on time for ten years to maintain a $23,000 renter's insurance policy. My adjuster and USAA's "contracted" vendors have done everything in their power to screw me over. Watching your house burn to the ground is horrible in itself.
USAA has treated me with no compassion, care, loyalty, or concern. They have lied to me, cheated me, and made it impossible to recover from this terrible tragedy. I have been homeless for a year due to their inability to pay what I am entitled to. I do not wish this on anyone.
Do not use USAA services in any capacity.You will regret it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..."
- "I have been living at Intown Suites in Savannah, Ga for about a month or so. I really like living here- it is close to my job, quiet and just..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- ""Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end,..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."
- "Bitdefender antivirus customer service and technical support is best services of antivirushelpnumber.com it's technician are so intelligence and know about every type of issues and problems. If you have any..."