Fire took my home 12 months ago, USAA has not payed!

304 of 440 Usaa Reviews
Issue not resolved
Update added by user Jan 03, 2012

USAA left me homeless, freezing, starving, and with no where to turn!

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2012

USAA is a horrible company.A man broke into a vacant apartment in my building and set it on fire.

It took my home and everything in it. I have loyally payed on time for ten years to maintain a $23,000 renter's insurance policy. My adjuster and USAA's "contracted" vendors have done everything in their power to screw me over. Watching your house burn to the ground is horrible in itself.

USAA has treated me with no compassion, care, loyalty, or concern. They have lied to me, cheated me, and made it impossible to recover from this terrible tragedy. I have been homeless for a year due to their inability to pay what I am entitled to. I do not wish this on anyone.

Do not use USAA services in any capacity.You will regret it.

d5a9c08 review #286061
0 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
304 of 440 Usaa Reviews
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review about this company
Sam

Jan 30, 2012

I have had a fire and I find USAA very difficult to deal with in general. The adjuster is abrasive and tries to bully. USAA is overrated !

Jstuart

Jan 15, 2012

Wow. I had complete opposite. We lost our home in the September wildfires and had money within three days. We did not have to itemize what we lost and the coverage was great. I love USAA.

anonymous711

Jan 03, 2012 Oakdale, Tennessee

Has your house burned down? If not, you have no way to measure whether or not if their service is top-notch. I thought the same until this happened.

Pulltype

Jan 03, 2012

Strange, I and millions of others have found USAA to be top-notch in every way. What is going on?

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.