Update added by user Jan 03, 2012
USAA left me homeless, freezing, starving, and with no where to turn!
Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2012
USAA is a horrible company.A man broke into a vacant apartment in my building and set it on fire.
It took my home and everything in it. I have loyally payed on time for ten years to maintain a $23,000 renter's insurance policy. My adjuster and USAA's "contracted" vendors have done everything in their power to screw me over. Watching your house burn to the ground is horrible in itself.
USAA has treated me with no compassion, care, loyalty, or concern. They have lied to me, cheated me, and made it impossible to recover from this terrible tragedy. I have been homeless for a year due to their inability to pay what I am entitled to. I do not wish this on anyone.
Do not use USAA services in any capacity.You will regret it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "Delia is a backyard breeder and a puppy mil she will buy your dog complain about anything to force your hand to refund some money s back then she will..."
- "Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days... our issue is..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."