Fire took my home 12 months ago, USAA has not payed!

443 of 579 USAA Reviews

Update added by user Jan 03, 2012

USAA left me homeless, freezing, starving, and with no where to turn!

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2012

USAA is a horrible company.A man broke into a vacant apartment in my building and set it on fire.

It took my home and everything in it. I have loyally payed on time for ten years to maintain a $23,000 renter's insurance policy. My adjuster and USAA's "contracted" vendors have done everything in their power to screw me over. Watching your house burn to the ground is horrible in itself.

USAA has treated me with no compassion, care, loyalty, or concern. They have lied to me, cheated me, and made it impossible to recover from this terrible tragedy. I have been homeless for a year due to their inability to pay what I am entitled to. I do not wish this on anyone.

Do not use USAA services in any capacity.You will regret it.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
443 of 579 USAA Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 30, 2012 #419294

I have had a fire and I find USAA very difficult to deal with in general. The adjuster is abrasive and tries to bully. USAA is overrated !

Jan 15, 2012 #409960

Wow. I had complete opposite. We lost our home in the September wildfires and had money within three days. We did not have to itemize what we lost and the coverage was great. I love USAA.

Jan 03, 2012 #402345 Oakdale, Tennessee

Has your house burned down? If not, you have no way to measure whether or not if their service is top-notch. I thought the same until this happened.

Jan 03, 2012 #402329

Strange, I and millions of others have found USAA to be top-notch in every way. What is going on?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to USAA. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about USAA.
Filing a new complaint about