USAA - Cyberstalked
Have been members for many years. We have not had to use the auto or homeowner's insurance through claims more than what you can count on one hand. With that said, our insurance increased on every claim immediately. Our insurance costs about 350.00 per month, for auto and we have been members for 36 years. They have made about $151,200.00 on us give or take a penny not to mention the homeowners policy fees. The minimal auto claims always result in a substantial rate increase for three years. We also have been victims of a substantial rate increase on our homeowners policy and we have made only one claim in 19 years for a roof redo because of a hail storm. When I questioned the homeowners increase, I was told that the increase was necessary to support the needs of USAA as a soluble company. Further being told that insurance claims had been made in our area due to the Bastrop fire. What???
I know USAA pays well has great benefits, yadda yadda yadda....at the policy holder's expense.
Yes I agree, their rates are low from the get go. But make a claim and watch what happens to those rates. The rate suckers theory is an unfair policy in-acted by insurance companies.
Laughingly that isn't even why I am diligently typing in this square box this morning. I am venting because I answered an online satisfaction survey about my experience with USAA and I submitted my displeasure on this survey - a PRIVATE SURVEY, and have received a phone call from the claim's department supervisor whom I had complained about, first thanking me for participating in the survey, then expressing that he wanted to "DISCUSS" my survey. How RUDE! Stalking me USAA? Leave me alone! Last time I checked "FREEDOM OF SPEECH WAS STILL FREE"!!!!!!!!
Can dish it out, but not take it?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture. I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "Take my advice and stay clear of this company! I went through *** trying to keep them honoring the "Binding Quote" that they say they guarantee! They tried to..."
- "Bought a 884-28 SOMO sofa that the springs and stuffing shifted in one year so the company replaced it with a different power model a SOMO #884-31 power with "bonded"..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Shop the most professional Overwatch Gold from Uoverwatch.com! We offer Cheap Overwatch Gold at discounted price! Enjoy Safe and fast OW Gold on Uoverwatch. Uoverwatch.com Offer Cheap And Safe Crowfall..."