Usaa - Cyberstalked
Have been members for many years. We have not had to use the auto or homeowner's insurance through claims more than what you can count on one hand. With that said, our insurance increased on every claim immediately. Our insurance costs about 350.00 per month, for auto and we have been members for 36 years. They have made about $151,200.00 on us give or take a penny not to mention the homeowners policy fees. The minimal auto claims always result in a substantial rate increase for three years. We also have been victims of a substantial rate increase on our homeowners policy and we have made only one claim in 19 years for a roof redo because of a hail storm. When I questioned the homeowners increase, I was told that the increase was necessary to support the needs of USAA as a soluble company. Further being told that insurance claims had been made in our area due to the Bastrop fire. What???
I know USAA pays well has great benefits, yadda yadda yadda....at the policy holder's expense.
Yes I agree, their rates are low from the get go. But make a claim and watch what happens to those rates. The rate suckers theory is an unfair policy in-acted by insurance companies.
Laughingly that isn't even why I am diligently typing in this square box this morning. I am venting because I answered an online satisfaction survey about my experience with USAA and I submitted my displeasure on this survey - a PRIVATE SURVEY, and have received a phone call from the claim's department supervisor whom I had complained about, first thanking me for participating in the survey, then expressing that he wanted to "DISCUSS" my survey. How RUDE! Stalking me USAA? Leave me alone! Last time I checked "FREEDOM OF SPEECH WAS STILL FREE"!!!!!!!!
Can dish it out, but not take it?f3bbdac review #462082
You may also like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."