USAA - Cyberstalked

97 of 433 Usaa Reviews
Issue not resolved
Dec 06, 2013
review #462082

Have been members for many years. We have not had to use the auto or homeowner's insurance through claims more than what you can count on one hand. With that said, our insurance increased on every claim immediately. Our insurance costs about 350.00 per month, for auto and we have been members for 36 years. They have made about $151,200.00 on us give or take a penny not to mention the homeowners policy fees. The minimal auto claims always result in a substantial rate increase for three years. We also have been victims of a substantial rate increase on our homeowners policy and we have made only one claim in 19 years for a roof redo because of a hail storm. When I questioned the homeowners increase, I was told that the increase was necessary to support the needs of USAA as a soluble company. Further being told that insurance claims had been made in our area due to the Bastrop fire. What???

I know USAA pays well has great benefits, yadda yadda yadda....at the policy holder's expense.

Yes I agree, their rates are low from the get go. But make a claim and watch what happens to those rates. The rate suckers theory is an unfair policy in-acted by insurance companies.

Laughingly that isn't even why I am diligently typing in this square box this morning. I am venting because I answered an online satisfaction survey about my experience with USAA and I submitted my displeasure on this survey - a PRIVATE SURVEY, and have received a phone call from the claim's department supervisor whom I had complained about, first thanking me for participating in the survey, then expressing that he wanted to "DISCUSS" my survey. How RUDE! Stalking me USAA? Leave me alone! Last time I checked "FREEDOM OF SPEECH WAS STILL FREE"!!!!!!!!

Can dish it out, but not take it?

c2a2323
Had an experience with USAA?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
97 of 433 Usaa Reviews
Judge Judy

Mar 22 Columbus, Georgia

Your post doesn't make sense. So I will presume that it probably isn't true. Judge Judy logic: if it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true.
You have to be fibbing.

Jan 03 San Antonio, Texas

:cry baby
What I find extremely humorous and delectably tempting to do is debate team moronic individuals who "FEEL" the need to coach, give useless opinions, soapbox idiots....if you will, tease my typing on my laptop, not really to answer your post, but rather to humor myself. :grin

Let me explain...

When people post on sites like these, we are ranting, venting, blowing off steam, screaming to the wall. We need no other opinions, coaching, experiences, etc. from anyone, as this post was my own. In a nut shell "DUH HUH - WOW - LMAO - or whatever the :eek your name is. Please keep your :eek ing comments to yourself. I'm good! :grin

PS Hopefully the New Year will bring you more excitement than sitting looking at a screen, commenting on other peoples comments.

OWN THAT Muthe :eek er!

PS>>>>To anyone else reading this post >>>>Just as expected, my insurance went up again, and I received the notice on Xmas eve. Bah humbug USAA. Guess your CEO needed a vacation ... Show more

Jan 10 San Antonio, Texas

Hey n :zzz how much u gettin paid by Usaa to respond to these reviews? How do I say LAAOOOOOSSSEERRR

wow

Dec 23, 2013 Gate City, Virginia

If you don't care what I know from experience, then how come you keep replying like you do care?

As they say, THOU HAST BEEN OWNED!

lmao

Dec 22, 2013 Gate City, Virginia

They weren't suppressing your free speech. I used to work at a call center. Many call centers and companies take those surveys seriously. Perhaps way too seriously. That is how companies measure customer satisfaction. Therefore, it wasn't private to them. Maybe they were calling you to touch base with you.

People do get fired for the surveys. It is *** to lose your job over a customer's opinion. Especially the customers who feel self-entitled.

Dec 23, 2013

Your opinion does not matter to me. Worked in a call center myself. Ps you don't get fired solely for that! My beef with Usaa is my beef. Sounds like you work there to me. Wouldn't be surprised if they were stalking me again. Lol get a life. Don't you have anything better to do than read people's rants or raves! Self-entitle that!

Duh huh

Dec 23, 2013 Gate City, Virginia

I never said it was for one bad survey alone. It can be for several over time, which I think is pointless to lose a job over a customer's opinion. I was written up twice for bad surveys.

I never worked for USAA. Just because I am defending them doesn't make me an employee. I don't know about your situation. I am a member myself. My father was an E5 when he retired from the Army. I worked at Citi and ATT.

The point of my post is that businesses, especially their call centers, use surveys as a tool to measure customer satisfaction. Also, they record calls and will occasionally call a customer who leaves a bad survey. It has happened to me when I have left a bad survey. Those surveys are not private to the businesses. That's a fact. Not an opinion. It has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech or cyberstalking. If you had really worked at a call center (which I doubt) then you would know this.

If it was a survey done with BBB, guess what? They find out about those too.

Dec 23, 2013 Fort George G. Meade, Maryland

Let ME just say LMAO and blah blah blah oh and waaaa waaa waaa. Got the picture yet duh huh. But just in case you still don't get it.......I don't give a rats *** what you think. K? Now run along to bigger and better things. Whew what a world!

0 0

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.