Accident by a USAA driver
My vehicle was rear ended in the middle of Jan.Filed proper papers and went through USAA to get estimate.
# weeks later adjuster showed up. Wrote up estimate, had me to agree or disagree, I agreed. That was on Feb. 6 2014.
Haven't heard or will they return my calls. It is Feb. 23 and I don't know what to do. Is this how your company prospers, by not paying out, I think so.
Below is all info.
Adjuster: Michael Jenkins. Claim:027839048000000001002
Driver: Dustin Sandage.
USAA is oweing me at this time 847.00.But your people are dodging me.review #476796
You may also like
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order. I placed my order and received a confirmation email..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website. The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship. It looked like a child..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."