Accident by a USAA driver
My vehicle was rear ended in the middle of Jan.Filed proper papers and went through USAA to get estimate.
# weeks later adjuster showed up. Wrote up estimate, had me to agree or disagree, I agreed. That was on Feb. 6 2014.
Haven't heard or will they return my calls. It is Feb. 23 and I don't know what to do. Is this how your company prospers, by not paying out, I think so.
Below is all info.
Adjuster: Michael Jenkins. Claim:027839048000000001002
Driver: Dustin Sandage.
USAA is oweing me at this time 847.00.But your people are dodging me.1080f8f4 review #476796
You may also like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces. We only had the toy for 5 days and..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."