Accident by a USAA driver
My vehicle was rear ended in the middle of Jan.Filed proper papers and went through USAA to get estimate.
# weeks later adjuster showed up. Wrote up estimate, had me to agree or disagree, I agreed. That was on Feb. 6 2014.
Haven't heard or will they return my calls. It is Feb. 23 and I don't know what to do. Is this how your company prospers, by not paying out, I think so.
Below is all info.
Adjuster: Michael Jenkins. Claim:027839048000000001002
Driver: Dustin Sandage.
USAA is oweing me at this time 847.00.But your people are dodging me.review #476796
You may also like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces. We only had the toy for 5 days and..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website. The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship. It looked like a child..."
- "I bought a 2015 hideout in December had nothing but problems haven't used camper yet has a cracked tub they put a new one in and ripped the walls and..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."