Usaa - A BIG Thank You, for Denying Auto Refinance Request

177 of 516 Usaa Reviews

Thank you USAA for not believing in me, for not giving me a second chance, for not being there when I thought I could count on you!

My credit history is not perfect, I agree, but I want to let you know that I tried to keep it perfect. I, like the rest of the Americans had a dream, to buy my first home. I worked my hardest to keep my credit perfect and when I finally had perfect credit, I jumped in like the rest to buy a home because prices were going out of my reach. I realized the financial system of this country had robbed me of my dream. And then it was downhill. But, I never gave up! I never gave up on my family and dream.

I tried and saved every dollar and with the help of GI Bill housing stipend, I was able to purchase my current home for cash, all this while raising a family. I borrowed money from friends and family to fix my new home. They believed in me that I could do it. I reimbursed all of them.

I financed my 2012 Toyota Yaris from Ally financial, a bank that never has done business with me. Strange huh!! But, you know what? I think they believed in me that I could do it.

I may have been unfaithful to my creditors, but do you really think I should accept the ENTIRE blame for the situation I had got myself these past several years? Do you really?

I went to you to refinance my Toyota Yaris auto loan, NOT apply for an auto loan, nonetheless you denied me! I have been doing business with you for so many years and you didn’t even take a moment to think it out!

You spent $230,000 on a game, Army vs Navy football game, and you can’t even refinance my $12,000 auto loan? I am just lost for words……

review #468327
3 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Usaa?  Submit review about this company
177 of 516 Usaa Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Typical

Jun 07, 2014 #824741

Your credit sucks and a bank won't give you loan; however, it's everyone else's fault.

0 0 Reply
USAA

Jan 02, 2014 #767578

You're welcome.

0 1 Reply
Mike245

Jun 20, 2014 #829902 Tulsa, Oklahoma

You know, this pity party tale is a little bit much but, if the above "you're welcome" really is from USAA, you should be ashamed of yourself.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.