Usaa - A BIG Thank You, for Denying Auto Refinance Request
Thank you USAA for not believing in me, for not giving me a second chance, for not being there when I thought I could count on you!
My credit history is not perfect, I agree, but I want to let you know that I tried to keep it perfect. I, like the rest of the Americans had a dream, to buy my first home. I worked my hardest to keep my credit perfect and when I finally had perfect credit, I jumped in like the rest to buy a home because prices were going out of my reach. I realized the financial system of this country had robbed me of my dream. And then it was downhill. But, I never gave up! I never gave up on my family and dream.
I tried and saved every dollar and with the help of GI Bill housing stipend, I was able to purchase my current home for cash, all this while raising a family. I borrowed money from friends and family to fix my new home. They believed in me that I could do it. I reimbursed all of them.
I financed my 2012 Toyota Yaris from Ally financial, a bank that never has done business with me. Strange huh!! But, you know what? I think they believed in me that I could do it.
I may have been unfaithful to my creditors, but do you really think I should accept the ENTIRE blame for the situation I had got myself these past several years? Do you really?
I went to you to refinance my Toyota Yaris auto loan, NOT apply for an auto loan, nonetheless you denied me! I have been doing business with you for so many years and you didn’t even take a moment to think it out!
You spent $230,000 on a game, Army vs Navy football game, and you can’t even refinance my $12,000 auto loan? I am just lost for words……review #468327
You may also like
- "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..."
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...."
- "First of all I want to say how much I love Brandy Melville. Just last month I spent $300 shopping there. I love the style, colors and everything else. What..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."